Saturday, March 21, 2009

Shoes for FUN!

Yellow?

Pink?

Green?


Okay now, be honest. Which color do you like the best and why? Is it because you look good in that color, or maybe because that color is one that you may have more options to go with in your closet. Maybe you are looking at them thinking, I dont like any of them! Maybe its too high or you think that its kinda crazy or too daring, maybe even too happy. Whatever the reason, hopefully it just got you thinking a little bit more and maybe it will help you understand where you get your own sense of style. I firmly believe that our own style represents us in some way or another.



P.S. If your thought was that it is too bold for you then I challenge you to try a bold shoe for a change and see what kind of response you get! You might be surprised! Just remember...when you wear it, wear it with no fear! The last thing you would want is too be walking around with a fun/crazy shoe and a timid walk...so make sure you OWN it and have FUN!

3 comments:

Lindsay Astle said...

I love all 3 colors! I think they would be great to wear at work to spice up the professional attire!

The Lindsays said...

I LOVE the green one...mainly because they are so freaking cute and would definitely make a statement. Usually I wear practical shoes, these would be my fun date night, sexy fun shoes!!!

ash said...

I like the green ones also. I think green is one of "those" colors. Last year I bought a lot of blue, this year green.