Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Walk'n Tall

It's always fun getting new shoes in. It almost just as fun when I order them! These are just a few of our new heels that arrived last week. As soon as I get more pictures taken I will show you more. If you see something that catches your eye, leave a comment and I can let you know where to find them!

Dont forget about our contest...Its not to late to enter! I realized I never put the date up in which the drawing will be held so here it is....April 20th so there is still some time to enter...if you forgot how look below and have at it!

I am adding one or two more ways YOU can enter to win...its simple, just add Sole Desires blog and or website to your friends list or sites you love!

GOOD LUCK!















3 comments:

Jason & Kelli West said...

These are so cute!! LOVE the animal print one with the red! I love your pick of shoes. Always have. The parties are so much fun to go to.

Jenn said...

I love love love the black one, as well as the blue one! Yay for cute shoes!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear it...keep checking back because we even have LOTS more fun shoes that just came in!