Friday, January 18, 2008

Thoughts for the Sole!

I just wanted to post a great thought on one of my favorite topics....SHOES!

"Nothing has been invented yet that will do a better job than heels at making a good pair of legs look great, or great ones look fabulous."Stuart Weitzman

This raises a question and that is...How many of you won't wear high heels because you dont want to be taller than your husband? I know for me I will still wear heels even though at times I am taller than my husband, and that is all because I truly believe that heels make your legs look good and I am all about trying my best to look good! Although, I must admit that lately I have been wearing so many flats and I used to NEVER wear flats. I think it is because there are so many cute flats out there right now, so I figure I might as well take advantage of it while I can!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your shoes! They are so hot!!! I had a party with a fabulous girl last fall. Elisha! It was so much fun, and easy! I visited with my friends and family, while everyone tried on shoes. IT WAS GREAT! This idea is a great one, and I commend you of your success....
Kathy

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, I must admit this has been a lot of fun, and its because of people like you, so Thank You! And yes, Elisha is great!

Tati said...

I'll admit, I don't care to wear heels because I'll be taller than my husband. But I'm getting over it.